10 Unique & Rarely Used Home Decor Collectibles
There are several home decor collectibles available in the market. You can choose collectibles depending on the amount you wish to spend on it. Let’s take a look at 10 unique and rarely used home decor collectibles.
1. Personalized doormats: According to some surveys, doormats can create the first impression about your house. There are several companies which offer personalized doormats. A doormat with the word- ‘Devil’ or “Devil Sign” printed on it will definitely grab some attention, and visitors will enjoy walking on it.
2. Plants: Plants are wonderful air cleaners. Plants produce fresh air and clear toxins. You should decorate your kitchen and living room windows with money plant. Before few decades plants like mother in law tongue plant, Areca Palm, and money plant were commonly used to decorate homes by interior decorators.
3. Lightbox floor lamp: Lightbox floor lamp looks like a wonderful white box and is a perfect piece of decoration. These lamps can also be used as table as they are made up of fiber and their surface does not heat up. Lightbox floor lamps failed to gain popularity, and are rarely used in home decoration.
4. Digital Photo frames on walls: Digital photo frames are just like photo frames, but they can display your favorite images and also play videos and mp3.You can fix them on your living room’s wall. These frames come with internal memory and a slot for memory card. They also work on batteries, so there is no need to attach any cods. These digital frames look like tablet computers, but they failed to gain popularity and are rarely used as a part of home decoration.
5.Feng Shui Wind Chimes: Feng Shui wind chimes were very popular during 80s, but are rarely used these days. According to Feng Shui experts, wind chimes are used to cure negative energies inside the house. You can hang a small wind chime inside your house or in your balcony. The sound will definitely attract your visitor’s attention.
6. Metallic art mirror frames: There are several metallic art mirror frames available in the market. You can select one according to the color of your house. The best places to hang metallic art mirror frames are- bed room and wash room.
7. Medieval style Home Decor pieces: You can buy some small statues of knights, dragons, skeletons and skulls. You can also buy medieval pennants and banners to decorate walls.
8. Table decor items: These days, most of the people prefer to keep their mobile phones or tablet computers on their table in the living room. If you want to appear different than others, you should go for Table decor items. Items like- Metallic art latern, Flower Basket, and some attractive table lamps will add value to your table.
9. Nautically themed items for home décor: Just imagine, a Ship Wheel hanging on your living room’s wall! These Ship wheels are used as nautical decoration items. You can also buy some nautically themed table items like a model pirate ship or a civil war model ship and more.
10. Badges for home décor: You can definitely attract your visitor’s attention by decorating your wall with badges! There are several home decoration badges available in the market. You can buy Sheriff Badges, the U.S. Marshall Badges, Texas Ranger Badges, US army badges and more. All you have to do is, select a corner of the house, attach these badges to a piece of thermocol and stick it to the wall.
This aritcle is provided by Rugsandblinds.com. Rugsandblinds.com offer great variaty of area rugs.Google+