Eating out means fun, pleasure and cherishing some exclusive restaurant dishes with family and friends. But it’s also true that eating out means spending a lot of money. The expense of eating out in the restaurants is getting high every day.
But the foodies need not lose heart and deprive themselves from relishing the finest restaurant delicacies. It’s time to enjoy eating out and that too without thinning out your pocket. Being a little creative in mind you can still have a delightful time at the restaurant without crossing your budget.
- One of the best ways to relish the lovely food is taking a free food tour or attending food tasting. In many of the cities food tours are arranged and this is a great opportunity to pamper your taste buds with delicious food for free or at a very low cost. Many artisan restaurants and shops as well as wineries and breweries also arrange such tasting. This is undoubtedly a great opportunity for the people who look for a fun way to enjoy food outside, moreover, it’s a chance to get introduced to new foods and restaurants.
- Instead of eating out at the restaurant you can also plan for a picnic and feel the thrill of doing something special. Rather than having someone to cook your food, prepare all your favourite dishes and head for a nice place. Getting out, saving money and above all spending some quality time with someone you like, all can be fulfilled when you do something like this, out of the ordinary.
- While eating out at the restaurant, rather than ordering for a whole dinner unnecessarily, you can opt for appetizers or dessert. Dinner is expensive at the restaurants, while by eating an appetizer you won’t spend that much. It’s also a good idea to share a plate or plan an outing in such a manner that you do not get hungry for full dinner. Moreover, there are Happy Hour specials availing which you can save a lot on food and drinks.
- A progressive dinner with friends is a frugal option for those who are looking to save money. This means every one of you will offer a different menu and there will be eating out at someone else’s house for every course. This a great opportunity of getting out of the house, trying something special and having some quality time with friends.
- Attending local farmer’s market is a good way of getting free samples and low-cost food options. It is not only an experience full of fun but a chance to see something special and enjoy delicious yet inexpensive meal. To add to it, in many such markets you will find cooking demonstrations to help you learn and make new recipes.
- Above all, this is the age of internet and you will find various food ordering websites with hundreds of restaurants offering excellent discounts on foods. Placing order for food at any of these websites you can enjoy delicious restaurant meals at the place of your choice at amazingly low prices.
Following these above tricks you can enjoy excellent restaurant deals without spending a lot.